Sunday, 1 May:
Added the following press articles:
- Accueil des internés de la première guerre mondiale. Journal de Château d’Oex, 14 April 2016
- Entre shrapnels et edelweis, Article in L’Hebdo, by Christophe Vuilleumier
Friday, 29 April
- At the opening ceremony, the Commune of Château d’Oex will be represented by Mr. Charles-André Ramseier, Mayor and
Eric Grandjean, Municipal.
Wednesday, 20 April:
Added french translation of Times article. This translation graciously offered by Les Amis du Pays-d’Enhaut:
Wednesday, 13 April:
Added two new articles from the Times:
- The Times, 17 August 1916: Soldiers at Château d’Oex, Letter to the Editor of the Times
- The Times, 23 August 1916: Our Soldiers in Switzerland. The question of employment
Tuesday, 12 April:
- Added page with articles from The Times in 1916
- Château d’Oex Tourist office has added a page on the Centenary
Sunday, 10 April: Added draft programme for 29 and 30 May
Saturday, 9 April: Added a link to a page about French and Belgian soldiers who died in Sierre, Switzerland and are buried in the Sierre Cemetery.
Friday, 8 April: Added personal history for Private, Thomas William Ames, Battalion Border Regiment, British Army. Short biography contributed by Gay Ames
Friday, 8 April: Added under Personal Histories – Postcards written by French and Belgian prisoners of war, interned in Sierre, Switzerland. See Les internes de la Grande Guerre en Suisse. Series de cartes postales sur notrehistoire.ch écrites par les internés à Sierre.
Thursday, 7 April: David Moran, British Ambassador to Switzerland and Liechstentien, confirms participation at Centenary on Monday, 30 May 2016
Wednesday, 5 April: Le News article on Centenary, Three Cheers for Switzerland